We may collect your personal information by various means which could be when you provide information to us on our site, on our social media platforms, or during one of our events.
This information includes :
- Your contact information (name, e-mail address, zip code, phone number…)
- Your date of birth
- Your gender
- Your username and password
- Your addresses (delivery and invoicing)
- Your skin concerns
- The contact details of people you would like to introduce to us
- Content provided by you (such as pictures, products ratings, reviews and articles)
To ensure your security on our site, we do not keep any information related to your credit card (in particular the type of card, the card number, the name of the card owner, the expiration date, the cryptogram). As a result, you shall enter your bank details every time that you place an order. The transactions are conducted according to bank security standards. The technical characteristics of the encryption software used on the site prevent your bank details from being intercepted by a third-party. Consequently, none of your information is stored on the Internet.
Online payments are conducted through a secure platform for online payments with an SSL secure system. The client access a secured server that works in SSL mode (128 bits) and is certified by an Authority of Certification.
Collected information is necessary for the purposes stated below. Without it, you may not be able to benefit from all our products and services.
Here is how we use the information provided by you:
- Sending you promotional materials and other communications
- Providing services to you
- Sending you parcels of products that you bought online
- Creating and managing your online account
- Answering your questions
- Communicating with you, or managing your participation to special events, programs, studies and other offers
- To review and improve our company (including the development of new products and services, reinforcing and improving our services, the management of our communication, our products analysis, conducting data analysis and accounting, audit and other internal functions)
- To track activity on our site
- Complying with all applicable legal requirements, the relevant standards of the industry and our internal policies.
We are doing this to provide a better service to you as we understand how you and other visitors use the site.
Your information is only shared with our agents, advisors, COVESSENCE’s service providers. Otherwise, we never disclose information about your visits to the site or information that identifies you to any third parties unless we obtain your prior consent or when required by the law. Thus, we will not sell, exchange or disclose your personal information to other websites for commercial purposes unrelated to Veracova. It is only used and shared as part of COVESSENCE marketing policy for Veracova products.
Unfortunately, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot fully guarantee the security of our data transmissions. Consequently, we cannot guarantee the security of all information provided to us by you, which you do at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best efforts to ensure its security in our systems. Agents who have access to your information during their service provision to COVESSENCE, must keep it safe and confidential and are not allowed to use it to purposes other than providing services to COVESSENCE.
When you visit our site, we also collect information through automated means such as cookies.
- identify you when you log in to our website
- determine your browser’s settings (the type of browser used, the installed plug-ins etc.)
- save your shopping basket and purchasing options
- know what products you consult and buy, so that we can provide suitable suggestions to you.
Note that we do not collect personal data but only statistical data to improve our website.
By modifying your browser preferences, you have the option to reject the cookies. However, you will not have access to all of the website’s features.
By providing us with your personal information and engaging in a transaction with us, you are thereby consenting to our collection and use of your personal information for the above stated purposes.
You have the right to access, modify and delete personal data related to you and the right to do so at any time by sending us an email with a copy of your ID attached, via the section Contact Us.
Private Policy update
Our Private Policy may be amended occasionally without specific notice to you and posted on this page so that you can always be aware of the information that we collect, how we use this information and in what circumstances we disclose it. That is why we strongly recommend that you read this page regularly to be informed of these changes.
For any questions about this Private Policy, please contact our services.